Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pot au Feu

I've been on a french food kick lately.  It can be difficult going out with kids and even harder to fancy places like many French Restaurants.  So I decided it was time to try my hand at traditional french cuisine.  After last week's Beef Bourgiognon and Normandy apple cake, I was ready for something a bit lighter.

My recipe of choice today:

Pot au Feu (French Beef Stew) from Traditional French Food

Recipe seemed simple enough - I already had most of the ingredients on hand.  A quick stop at the store for turnips and leeks and we were ready to begin.  I'm only including one photo here as I over cooked it a bit (veggies were falling apart) and it doesn't look as gorgeous as it tastes.



Next on my wish list: Coq au Vin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe - Keto Fresh Orange Cranberry Muffin Recipe

After a VERY long break, we're back!  We're re-dedicating this blog to all mommy related things - minus the bra making track.  Bra m...