Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sewing Bras - Watson Bra Pattern by Cloth Habit

I took the plunge!  Tried out the VERY popular Watson Bra Pattern by Cloth Habit.  And boy and I glad I did!


Easy to sew and SOOO comfy.  You better believe I'll be making more of these babies.  I forsee nursing bra conversion, maybe a cami overlay version, lace... so many possibilities!


No alternations needed. Zero! Fabric was a knit terry from my knit stash I picked up for cheap ($2/pound!) in downtown LA last year. I used lightweight powernet in the cups and medium weight powernet in the band. Elastics from Sew Sassy. To keep things a little neater (and comfort),  I did use wire channeling to cover up the cup seams though no wires were used.  The bows were necessary to cover up the mess at the top of the cups due to not following instructions. 😑



Money well spent. I'll definitely be making more! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a very nicely made piece. I'm very tempted to try this pattern as a first make. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I highly recommend it as a first timer. Instructions were easy to follow and well written - with pictures!

      Delete

Recipe - Keto Fresh Orange Cranberry Muffin Recipe

After a VERY long break, we're back!  We're re-dedicating this blog to all mommy related things - minus the bra making track.  Bra m...